The 5 Things OGW Energy Resources Believes
BASED ON THE FACTS
1. ENERGY IS DIRECTLY TIED TO OUR ECONOMY AND RESOURCES.
- If something cannot go on forever, it will stop— Herbert Stein
- Due to estimated marginal cost of production, the cost of petroleum is not likely to drop below $45 a barrel again. Most all worldwide periods of strong economic growth are cyclically tied to low-cost oil.
- Oil production has been nearly flat for 10 years.
- If the world experiences robust growth, we will have a robust demand for oil; hence, likely higher and higher prices. If the world does not experience robust growth but worldwide debt increases, economic downturns are likely inevitable.
- OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable solutions are a good hedge against energy inflation.
2. THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD IS EXPLODING.
- We are on track to add 70,000,000 people every year for the next 40 years.
- Simple math shows that natural resources will be increasingly depleted.
- OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable solutions are a positive impact against the depletion of natural resources.
3. INSTABILITY IN THE WORLD WILL LIKELY CONTINUE.
- Whether political unrest, terrorism, UK leaving the EU or quantitative easing in USA and Japan deflation and inflationary scenarios can be a possible change agent.
- At OGW, we do not know what that change looks like; however, we do know that OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable energy solutions can be a great bollard to tie your business or residence to.
4. OUR INDUSTRY HAS BEEN VERY POLITICAL BUT DOES NOT NEED TO BE.
- Renewable and sustainable energy does not need to be tied to the man-made global cooling scientists of the 1970s, the man-made global warming scientists of the 2000s, or the man-made climate change CO2 zealots of today. We believe in being good stewards to our country, your bottom-line, and the environment.
- As the points above show, these beliefs are not mutually exclusive decisions.
- OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable solutions are fiscally smart business and residential choices.
5. OUR MISSION AND VISION STATEMENTS ARE WHO WE ARE.
- We tasked each partner with questions as to what and who each of us are. What do we believe? What will we fight for? Our Mission and Vision statements truly represent the people we are and the company we created.