To improve financial savings without impacting the factory effeciences, the client wanted to implement the largest solar array at a recyling plant in the state of Ohio. The goal for the client was to peak demand savings each year and improve their overall energy consumption for the plant.
- The array will offset approximately 50% of the facilities usage:
- Environmental Benefit Estimates / Equivalent Each Year
- 13.6 tons of waste recycled Each Year
- 102,367 miles driven by family cars Each Year
- 45,578 pounds of cal burned Each Year
- 40+ acres of forest Each Year
- 47.1 tons of green house gas emissions Each Year