OGW Energy Resources is a provider of energy resources that are both renewable and sustainable. We provide turnkey consultation, installation and maintenance services to our commercial and residential clients. We are based in Southwest Ohio, serving clients throughout the Midwest.
To be the renewable and sustainable industry’s strongest advocate for our clients’ energy well-being.
With strong renewable and sustainable tools at our disposal, our goal is to provide smart, fiscally feasible energy solutions while being true to our vision and working towards increasing our clients’ cash flow.
Your energy. Your future.
-Married 21 years
-Two Boys 12 & 14
-OSU Degree In Aviation/Aerospace
-Aviation/Aerospace Business Background
-Worldwide Aftermarket & Distribution Sales Manager
-New Business Development Manager
-Director of Customer Engineering
Current Business Involvement
-President/Partner of OGW Energy Resources
-Green Advisory Board of UVJVS
-Eight years on the Holy Trinity Finance Commission
-Rotary Paul Harris Fellow
-Married 28 years
-Three children ages 25, 23, and 21
-John Carroll University, electrical engineering studies
Work Experience – 31 plus years in the areas of:
-Distributor Salesman in the Electrical Industry
-Branch Manager in Electrical Distribution
-Company Controller in Electrical Contracting Business
-Involved in numerous charitable organizations
-Coach football and baseball for 10 years
-Coached girls soccer for 4 years
-Married 25 years
-5 Children 10, 15, 17, 19, 20
-1993 University of Dayton Bachelor of Science Marketing/Accounting
-30+ years printing & packaging industry
-President / Owner Maderite Label & Packaging
-Vice President / Owner I’ve Got Character
-Forward thinking Serial Entrepreneur
-Sandler Lifetime President’s Club Member
-Sales / Personal Improvement Coach
-Active member of Christian Life Center
-Being a Father of Five
-Boating and Golf
Four Facts About the Future of Energy
1. Energy is directly tied to our economy and resources.
- If something cannot go on forever, it will stop— Herbert Stein
- Due to estimated marginal cost of production, the cost of petroleum is not likely to drop below $45 a barrel again. Most all worldwide periods of strong economic growth are cyclically tied to low-cost oil.
- Oil production has been nearly flat for 10 years.
- If the world experiences robust growth, we will have a robust demand for oil; hence, likely higher and higher prices. If the world does not experience robust growth but worldwide debt increases, economic downturns are likely inevitable.
- OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable solutions are a good hedge against energy inflation.
2. The population of the world is exploding.
- We are on track to add 70,000,000 people every year for the next 40 years.
- Simple math shows that natural resources will be increasingly depleted.
- OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable solutions are a positive impact against the depletion of natural resources.
3. Instability in the world will likely continue.
- Whether political unrest, terrorism, UK leaving the EU or quantitative easing in USA and Japan deflation and inflationary scenarios can be a possible change agent.
- At OGW, we do not know what that change looks like; however, we do know that OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable energy solutions can be a great bollard to tie your business or residence to.
4. Our industry has been very political but does not need to be.
- We believe in being good stewards to our country, your bottom-line, and the environment.
- OGW’s Renewable and Sustainable solutions are fiscally smart business and residential choices.