Are you a tenacious, hard-working self-starter looking for an incredible opportunity to define your future?
Are you seeking an opportunity to be a part of something special?
OGW ENERGY RESOURCES, a locally owned and operated residential and commercial solar company is expanding rapidly and needs a motivated, team player(s) to join our installation team. Position is designed for a high energy motivated individual with some electrical experience.
OGW ENERGY RESOURCES is committed to handling all of our clients with professionalism and care.
You will represent one of the oldest and most decorated solar companies in the Midwest to homeowners, business owners, and decision makers. You will have un-matched support to assist you in succeeding. We are not looking for someone who wants a JOB – we want someone who desires an INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY to control their future.
Job Description: Serve on a crew ensuring timely installations with integrity. Activate PV systems to verify system functionality. Perform routine PV system maintenance. Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware. Be able to work around energized electrical equipment. Make sure work scope matches engineering. Learn the products and solutions and established sales / service protocols. HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and CUSTOMER SERVICE are top priorities. Customer Satisfaction must be ensured. MUST FOLLOW ALL ESTABLISHED SAFETY PROTOCOLS. Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle. Previous experience in the solar industry is a definite advantage. EOE
$15 -$21 an hour
– Work authorization (Required)
– Solar Technicians: 1 Year (Preferred)
– Roofing: 1 Year (Preferred)
– Retirement Plan
Full Job Description
The solar installer will assist with the installation of solar panels, roof racking, and solar equipment, or fixtures based on job specifications and local codes un the direction of the job foreman.
OGW Energy Resources is a growing, 15-year-old renewable energy company located in Tipp City, Ohio. We have core competencies in solar, lighting, energy storage and other renewable energy technologies. Due to our growth we are actively seeking candidates for Sales and Installers.
Operate with transparency in all OGW related interactions. Always be honest and forthright. Operate with efficiency and innovation while being a good steward for the company. Operate with OGW’s guiding Vision, Mission and The OGW Difference in mind.
Solar and Energy Storage
– Job material assessment
– Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware.
– Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment in accordance with codes and standards.
– Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing or balance of system equipment.
– Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system functionality and conformity to performance expectations.
– Apply weather sealing to array, building or support mechanisms.
– Identify electrical, environmental, and safety hazards associated with photovoltaic (PV) installations
– Additional duties required as needed
– Install, replace, or repair light fixtures and ballast
– Must be able to perform lighting retrofits with supervision
– Must be comfortable with tools of the trade including operating aerial lift platforms
– Additional duties required as needed
– Reading, understanding and implementation of detailed drawings and measurements
– Work both inside and outside in all temperatures and be properly dressed for the day’s work
– Work around energized electrical equipment
– Ability to work in mentally stressful environments: must be able to react to crises where immediate action is required to correct or curtail potentially damaging or hazardous situations.
– Daily work expectation requires ability to perform tasks by walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, crouching, squatting, twisting, pushing, pulling, shoveling, climbing, and working with hand tools in positions above and below head, and extended from body to complete repairs.
– Physically demanding with: lift, carry, position and use tools and/or equipment in awkward positions
– Position requires climbing of ladders, working from heights and working on pitched roofs
– Must maintain active driver’s license with clean record and have reliable transportation. Ability to discern assorted colors
– Ability to twist the body and neck while driving company vehicles
– Work with and around hazardous and non-hazardous materials
– Have ability to discern and respond to verbal and auditory signals
– Document of installation status as required
– Clean up of job site
– Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
CALL FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS 937-506-8133