The City of Dayton Fire Department wanted to update their lighting to more energy efficient systems for their Fire Stations, Fire Training Center and Fire Department Headquarters.
OGW Energy Resources provided a lighting solution at the client’s Fire Stations, Garage and Training Center locations with the objective to maximize their energy savings with tier one products at a competitive price. OGW estimated:
- a greater than 50 percent reduction in energy used for lighting
- a 5 year net positive of $116,000
- a simple payback that was excluding subsidies of less than 2 years.
- Environment: Clean usable equal light
- Reduced electric load
- Estimated Energy Savings: $34,265 per year